Explorers of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Life

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flower Frolicking is a No-go!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Team Destiny >w<

Team Destiny >w<

Flower Frolicking is a No-go! Empty
PostSubject: Flower Frolicking is a No-go!   Flower Frolicking is a No-go! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:17 pm

ooc: im doing another so soon because last one was really fun xD

Leroy happily stretched. "Scarlet, what are you doing?" he asked. He noticed her busily reading a paper. "Hell no, Scarlet! No more jobs! How many floors is it?" He quickly crowded her and read it.

"Help! I was just frolicking through the flowers
and a Happiny jumped out in front of me!
ARCEUS, HELP ME!"
Client :: Machamp
Dungeon :: Happy Hill
Floors :: 8
Rewards :: 600PD + ???

"C'mon, Leroy. It says 'Happy Hill'! How come you don't want to go? It'll be fine!" assured Scarlet.

Only read if you don't mind Leroy screaming his head off xD
Spoiler:
Leroy shouted. Scarlet seemed to lose interest, and she began walking off. Leroy just rolled his eys and followed her.

"Calm down, silly. Let's just go and hurry!" she said.

~~~

They stopped once they reached a beautiful hilly landscape, with flowers blooming at every hilltop. They began to walk, taking in the fresh scent of early Gracidea flowers. Leroy didn't let his guard down, but Scarlet happily skipped along.

ooc: last time, it was long cus i thought it was four paragraphs per page XD now i know its four sentences... =w=

Last edited by Team Destiny >w< on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Team Destiny >w<

Team Destiny >w<

PostSubject: Re: Flower Frolicking is a No-go!   Flower Frolicking is a No-go! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Floor 1

Leroy smashed the flowers beneath his feet. The last mission had lowered his happiness, but had increased Scarlet's spirit. She loved doing missions! Leroy let out a sigh. He decided to make the best of this mission.

As they walked he listened steadily for sounds of pokemon. He stopped abruptly when a Roselia twirled in front of them. She stared at them for awhile before giving a soft smile. "Tee-hee! Care to battle me? I haven't battled in awhile! Tee-hee!" Leroy and Scarlet exchanged glances.

Flower Frolicking is a No-go! 315

"We accept your challenge!" Scarlet said.

"Tee-hee! I won't go easy on you guys, then! Tee-hee! Absorb!" She lit up. At that very moment, Leroy began to sprint towards her. He started to spiral, like he usually did. She continued to light up, and suddenly, lights whipped out of Leroy. He began to slow down, and he stopped to cringe. "Tee-hee! I know Grass-type moves don't work as well on Bug-types, but it seemed to slow you down! Tee-hee! Another Absorb!" she said, beginning to light up again.

Scarlet quickly dashed up to the Roselia and smacked into her as she was lighting up. Her light faded, but she quickly recovered and brightened up again. As she began to suck the life out of Scarlet, Leroy shoved her out of the way. He quickly jabbed her with his shell, and sent her flying across the room.

He could hear more pokemon coming. At the corner of his eye, he saw a Cherubi. "Tee-hee! Looks like some friends are coming to help me! Tee-hee!" she said cheerily. Scarlet knew she had to take down this pokmon before the Cherubi had a chance to attack. She quickly used Tackle and charged into her. Roselia skidded and began to pant. "Tee... huff.. this is very exhausting! Tee..." she said. She reluctantly stood up, and lit like a candle. Another Absorb!?

Flower Frolicking is a No-go! 420

"Leroy!" she said desperately, not wanting to get hurt and feel the pain she experienced before. She felt something jerk from her body and soar into the Roselia. Scarlet was quick to think, and she tackled her once more as she was vunerable. The Absorb didn't seem to have much effect. She slumped to the ground and mumbled, "brave pokemon.. tee... you can pass.. you are very strong.. tee..."

They passed her and quickly escaped the Cherrubi. Scarlet saw something at the corner of her eye and identified it quickly. Was it the stairs? It was a tall hill that held rooms full of flowers and tall soft grass. They quickly climbed up to the next floor.
Back to top Go down
Team Destiny >w<

Team Destiny >w<

PostSubject: Re: Flower Frolicking is a No-go!   Flower Frolicking is a No-go! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Floor 2

Leroy and Scarlet liked going up rather than falling down. They wandered the hill with nothing to do in particular. They stopped for a break, and Scarlet poked a Weedle boredly. As it began to stab her with its poisonous horn, she commanded Leroy to squish it with his shell, which he reluctantly did. Afterwards, they began to chase each other around and have a good time. After getting tired of running, with sweat beading down their foreheads, they caught sight of the next flight of stairs. They quickly ran up the stairs with great happiness. Little did they know that they were being followed by two suspicious pokemon...

Last edited by Team Destiny >w< on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Team Destiny >w<

Team Destiny >w<

PostSubject: Re: Flower Frolicking is a No-go!   Flower Frolicking is a No-go! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Floor 3

Leroy began to groan in boredom. "Leeeeeerrrrooooooyyyyy... i'm sooooooooooo booorrrreeeedd..." Scarlet sighed. Leroy ignored her complaints and continued on forward.

"Shut up, Scarlet," Leroy snapped, "we'll get there when we get there!!" The two went on until they spotted a small pond. Perfect for a quick drink! They settled down and Leroy took off his shell to take a dip in the pond. He soaked his hard-skinned body and let out a sigh. They took out an Apple and both shared bites. This settled their hunger a bit. They took sips of the water, and paid no heed to the carefree Feebass that were swimming underneath.

A cry was heard above them. A bird's cry. It was a Pidove, as seen on their last mission. It swooped down, talons outstretched, aiming towards Leroy. "Holy hell! This is not any 'happy' hill i've ever seen!" he cried, ducking from the razor sharp talons that scraped his rock hard body. This pokemon was obviously searching for a quick meal. It swung around and lunged once more.

Leroy began to scramble to his shell. He could feel the Pidove nearing. It neared closer and closer until he felt its hot breath on his neck. Scarlet quickly slammed into it, sending it rolling into a big patch of flowers. It stood up and let out an angry cry. Leroy had successfully clambered into his shell. The eager Pidove now flew off in defeat.

"Whew! That was a close one, huh?" she said, gazing in awe a the bird as it retreated. The pair quickly discovered the next fleet of stairs, which they climbed up to the next floor that awaited them.

Last edited by Team Destiny >w< on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Team Destiny >w<

Team Destiny >w<

Floor 4

The duo walked throughout the dungeon, their eyes glittering with hope. They were already halfway through the dungeon! Scarlet sat atop Leroy's shell. Their health had slowly eased back as they walked. Suddenly, Scarlet commanded Leroy to stop. Something wasn't right. As she turned, she let out a gasp.

"Duck!" she cried as Leroy ducked down. She jumped up as something shot past, skimming her feet. It was a pokemon. A bug pokemon. As she examined it closer, she noticed it was a Weedle. It was injured severely on its back where a stab mark was visible. It was the Weedle from before! She quickly tackled into it, but felt herself being slammed into a tree by... a Cherubi! The one from before!

Leroy quickly spun into the Cherubi and quickly stabbed it with his Fury Cutter. Once. Twice. The Cherubi easily got up and faced them. She tackled Leroy, but it made her bounce off. His shell surely was a big advantage. She quickly slid underneath him, knocking him off balance and spinning into a tree.

The Weedle easily went down with a single Tackle from Scarlet. His String Shot was useless, anyhow. Scarlet quickly went to gang up on the weak Cherubi. It pushed her off and followed it with anothr Tackle. Scarlet got up, but Leroy quickly finished her of with a Fury Cutter.

Scarlet was happy of how strong they were getting! They swiftly went into the next room and up to the next floor quicker than a blink. They were sooooo relieved to be out of that mess, even though it was really easy.

ooc: sorry.. i got bored of doing battles XD

Last edited by Team Destiny >w< on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Team Destiny >w<

Team Destiny >w<

Floor 5

Scarlet ended up rolling clumsily to the next floor. This one seemed different. Instead of the clear weather as before, the sun was out and shining brightly. This made her feel a bit more powerful than usual. They continued walking. "How much further, Leroy?" she asked, getting a little curious.

"Only 3 more floors left and we'll be home free!" he replied. They walked. And walked. And walked. And walked. They suddenly saw a sleeping Cherubi snoring soundly. Next to the stairs. "Damn it!" cursed Leroy under his breath. They silently tiptoed over to the stairs, trying hard not to make any noises. The Cherubi shifted in her sleep.

Who would sleep in a dungeon? thought Scarlet. She successfully got past the Cherubi, but Leroy was the last one, with his big shell that shook and made a lot of noise when he walked. The Cherubi was a deep sleeper, but she let out occasional growls and grunts. Leroy finally reached the end. That is, until he slipped and knocked into Scarlet, flying up the hill. The Cherubi woke up and looked around with alarm. They were already out of sight.

Last edited by Team Destiny >w< on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Team Destiny >w<

Team Destiny >w<

PostSubject: Re: Flower Frolicking is a No-go!   Flower Frolicking is a No-go! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Floor 6

Nothing interesting happened. Except the fact that they had just rolled right into a Spinarak nest.

Flower Frolicking is a No-go! 167Spinarak

There were about thirty. Beady eyed and hot-tempered. Except one. The one that crawled over to them, a glum look on its face. The stairs were clearly visible past the webs and angry Spinarak. They would easily get defeated here. Right now. The Spinarak dipped its head. "I'm sorry to disturb you, but you are in our nest, clearly. And we will not let you pass without a fight." it said.

Scarlet let out a sigh. She prepared herself for agonizing pain. "But we can reconsider.. if you help us..." it said. Scarlet relaxed her tense muscles.

"What do we need to do?" she asked.

"Our precious Spinarak egg has been missing. It's somewhere on this floor, but we're scared of the pokemon here. There are tons, and we're just Spinarak. If we all go together, our eggs will be unattended! We need your help. Can you do it for us? Please?" begged the spider-like pokemon.

"Sure. We'll get your creepy egg... but do we get anything in return?" he asked. The Spinarak stammered for a moment.

"We will be in your debt... b- but we don't have any money.." it began. Leroy was already headed in the other direction. Scarlet scowled at him.

"We'll do it," she said, beginning to head off in the opposite direction of Leroy. She ducked underneath the webs and set off to find the Spinarak egg. Leroy quickly turned tail and followed her, getting web caught on his shell.

After awhile of searching, they gave up. Sitting down to stare at their feet they let out a sad sigh. They would never find the Spinarak egg!

As Scarlet sat down in a small patch of flowers, she felt something cold and hard. As she turned to look, she saw something green, shiny, and round. The egg!

Flower Frolicking is a No-go! 167

Scarlet and Leroy quickly returned the egg. The Spinarak thanked them dearly. They finally were able to pass and ascend to the next floor.

Last edited by Team Destiny >w< on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Team Destiny >w<

Team Destiny >w<

PostSubject: Re: Flower Frolicking is a No-go!   Flower Frolicking is a No-go! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Floor 7

After getting webs in Leroy's mouth, they sat down for yet another rest. He cleaned out his mouth, and they shared another apple. They were getting pretty hungry. Finally feeling refreshed they took another quick look at their job.

"Help! I was just frolicking through the flowers
and a Happiny jumped out in front of me!
ARCEUS, HELP ME!"
Client :: Machamp
Dungeon :: Happy Hill
Floors :: 8
Rewards :: 600PD + ???

Leroy tucked the paper back in his shell. He smiled to himself. This was actually pretty fun. Little did they know that the stairs were right behind them...

Last edited by Team Destiny >w< on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Team Destiny >w<

Team Destiny >w<

PostSubject: Re: Flower Frolicking is a No-go!   Flower Frolicking is a No-go! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:11 pm

Happy Hilltop
The Final floor

The twosome glanced around. Nothing. Nobody. They quickly went to search for the client; Machamp. They saw some small footprints leading northward. They decided to follow them. Throwing caution in the wind, Scarlet immediately jumped out and readied to attack. No one. Except for a Machamp. Tied and beaten up badly. It struggled, but it was no use. His eyes flicked from one side of the room the the other. Suddenly, a small pink pokemon emerged from the ceiling. A Happiny!

Flower Frolicking is a No-go! Machamp

Flower Frolicking is a No-go! 440

Flower Frolicking is a No-go! MDP440 "Hello! I am Happiny!" it said.

Flower Frolicking is a No-go! Cyndaquil_Portrait "Why have you tied up this poor Machamp?" demanded Scarlet.

Flower Frolicking is a No-go! MDP440 "He attacked me!" she replied. Scarlet could tell it was a lie. She quickly tried to tackle her, but she leapt out of the way. Just in time, Leroy spiraled into her, knocking her over.

Scarlet hopped onto her, slamming her to the ground. Leroy jumped over and jabbed her several times with Fury Cutter. The Happiny whacked Leroy away with a Pound and kicked off Scarlet. This pokemon was surely powerful. Scarlet tackled her into Machamp on accident, and he winced.

Leroy shook himself. He spiraled into Happiny, who warily dodged it. He crashed into a tree, and his shell got stuck in the trunk. He struggled to get out, but it wouldn't budge. It was up to Scarlet now.

Scarlet quickly rammed into Happiny, sending her flying. She quickly latched onto the ceiling, which was scattered with vines. Scarlet stared with awe. The Happiny hopped down, preparing to land a Pound. Scarlet dodged it, but the Happiny charged at her with great speed. She readied a kick, and Scarlet ducked. The Happiny scored right into Leroy, freeing him!

Leroy quickly regained his balance and he was quick to spin into the Happiny. She was getting tired, and quickly used Pound. Leroy just brushed it off and used a Fury Cutter. As he was doing that, Scarlet bowled into her. The Happiny fell to the ground. She panted a couple times, and smacked Scarlet across the room. She slammed into a tree and slid down.

Leroy quickly ended it with another Fury Cutter.

He hurriedly untied Machamp, and gave Scarlet an Oran berry.

ooc: lol i got bored near the end.. yet again xD
Back to top Go down
Team Mistral
Admin
Team Mistral

PostSubject: Re: Flower Frolicking is a No-go!   Flower Frolicking is a No-go! EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:11 pm

"Oh, thank you. Thank you." The machamp got down on one knee and practically kissed the feet (and claws) of these two pokemon, "She was crazy! All the things she was doing and said she was going too-" He rubbed his many wrists, it hurts to be tied up, you know.
He handed the two of them a large pouch. "Here, take this, it's the least I can do in repayment." With that, the fighting type happily skipped away into the sunset.
I can't see me loving nobody but you for all my liffee~

Inside would be the promised PD and a TM Mega Drain, to be used by any pokemon on the team.

( + 600 PD & TM
+ 40 Mission Points + 10 Moar because I loved it. cx 'Tee-Hee~'
+ 1 lv. each )
Back to top Go down
Team Destiny >w<

Team Destiny >w<

PostSubject: Re: Flower Frolicking is a No-go!   Flower Frolicking is a No-go! EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:36 pm

(lol thx X3 sounds like that happiny was gonna do some S&M to that machamp XD)
Back to top Go down
Team Oblivious
Admin
Team Oblivious

PostSubject: Re: Flower Frolicking is a No-go!   Flower Frolicking is a No-go! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Addition;

Officer Farfetch'd has finally discovered the evil monster in Happy Hill! Since it was you who KO'd the wicked Happiny, (AKA Bonnie the Bonesnapper), he presented you with an additional award.

+500 Poke

(...lol. I love it. teehee. Poor Bonnie. She's been snapping bones for years. When she gets outta teh slammah, you gon' gettit. >:C)
Back to top Go down
https://pmdlife.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower Frolicking is a No-go!   Flower Frolicking is a No-go! Empty

Back to top Go down

Flower Frolicking is a No-go!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explorers of Life :: Roleplay :: The East :: The Moors-
Jump to: