Explorers of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Life

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Fang Necklace - Terror Tundra

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Team Cleave

Team Cleave

Dragon Fang Necklace - Terror Tundra Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Fang Necklace - Terror Tundra   Dragon Fang Necklace - Terror Tundra EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:54 pm

"I lost my necklace while passing through!
My Dragon Fang necklace, please find it.
It's an old family heirloom! I'll make it worth your wild!"
Client :: Shelgon
Dungeon :: Terror Tundra
Floors :: 19
Rewards :: 1600 PD + ???

Note: Editing next post for story :3

Last edited by Team Cleave on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Team Cleave

Team Cleave

Dragon Fang Necklace - Terror Tundra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Fang Necklace - Terror Tundra   Dragon Fang Necklace - Terror Tundra EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Trudging through the thick snow, Mangle and Ravage approached the frost-covered mission board. Scanning the board, one caught the young eevee's eye. "Here!" she said. She grabbed a mission. "This one looks the hardest. " She read the mission. "Hmm... Nineteen floors in Terror Tundra... In exchange for 1600 PD and a mystery gift..." She turned to her partner who nodded. "Alright! To Terror Tundra!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peering over the large hole in the ground, which was - supposedly - the entrance to Terror Tundra, Mangle felt a little daunted. Inhaling the stale air of the cave made her feel claustrophobic before even going in. She took a deep breath of the crisp, clear sir outside, she and Ravage jumped down the hole.

Falling for what seemed like an hour, but was only about five seconds, the duo landed on hard-packed earth. Eevee immediately jumped up, wary of her new surroundings. She looked at her partner. He seemed completely at home, here in this dank cave. Ravage stood slowly, waiting for his dark vision to kick in. (Both me and ebs dunno if he has vision in the dark cuz of caves, so ebs say i can! :D) Suddenly, the cave was bright as daylight to Ravage. "This way." he motioned to his partner. Mangle trailed close behind him, still unsure of her surroundings. Suddenly, Mangle pricked her ears. Through her sensitive ears, a leathery flapping sound could be heard. It grew louder and louder, until a zubat swooped down at her, causing her to start screaming. Axew covered his ears as his partner ran screaming, away from the zubat, and suddenly, 'poof.' No more eevee, though he still heard her screams. Where'd she go? thought Ravage. He walked over to where his partner had disappeared. Seems she found the next level, mused the axew, before jumping down to join her. Little did they know, the zubat followed the down the hole, into the next floor.

"Oww!" squealed Mangle. "You landed on my tail!." Ravage grunted an apology, and started walking down a path , which he hoped led to the next floor. Hopefully, the next one won't be just a hole. Maybe a slope. Mangle trailed after him again, feeling useless in this situation. She was used to large, open spaces, not tight, enclosed, close-quarters caves. "Ahh..." said Ravage. "Much better. Down the slope." The axew ushered Mangle down the slope, while the zubat tried to follow silently. (It wasn't working. .3.)

Turning to look behind him, Ravage said, "We'll need to do something about that zubat..." "What, you mean like, battle it?" Mangle asked. Ravage nodded. "I'll do it. Teach it to mess with me..." she muttered, turning back, and trying to locate the zubat with her sharp sense of hearing. So when the zubat finally swooped down towards her, she was ready. Using detect, the zubat smashed into her invisible barrier. WHich the zubat lay on the ground, winded, Mangle tackled the poor thing, knocking it into one of the rough rock walls of the tunnel. She padded over to it. It was out cold. Must have hit it's head on a rock. She shrugged, and followed her partner, searching for the next way down.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Fang Necklace - Terror Tundra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explorers of Life :: Roleplay :: The North :: The Artic-
Jump to: