Explorers of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Life

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Visit

Go down 
+3
Team Ominous
Team Oblivious
Team Mistral
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Team Mistral
Admin
Team Mistral

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: First Visit   First Visit EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Anna and Nate gracefully tumbled their way through the crowd: Falling down the stairs, tripping over a stroller carrying a caterpie, and successfully rolling straight into a cart full of cabbages (too which the merchant of the establishment fell to his knees cried out to the sky out of pure agony.)

"Wow, so this is the City of Life." Isanna looked around in wonder. Spending her entire life in a small community, she had never seen anything is like it. A smile grew on the ralts' face. "It's amazing!"
A small torchic peeked out from behind her back. "If you say so." Nate said quietly, "How are we supposed to find our way around?" The small psychic type shrugged and paraded through happily.
Back to top Go down
Team Oblivious
Admin
Team Oblivious

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:55 pm

The lazy, pink, otter-like Pokemon lay under a tree that was planted near a wall in the City of Life. He was chewing on his tail carelessly, his eyes drooping, ready to fall into another cat nap, when his partner, a Smoochum, tottered up to him. She grasped his tail, and bit a piece off of it. It grew back within seconds. (Yes, Slowpokes can do that o3o)

Sitting next to him, chewing on his sweet tail that many Pokemon have bought from him, Peach the Smoochum pouted, "Uh, which direction is the north?" She asked, but she was in another world. Plum took a moment before answering, staring into space.
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, why don't you go ask someone? Hmmmmmm. . . good idea. . ." The best he ever came up with. Peach didn't notice.
"YES! That's a great idea!' She stumbled away from him, into the crowds of Pokemon buying from merchants and going about their business.

Back to top Go down
https://pmdlife.rpg-board.net
Team Ominous

Team Ominous

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:25 am

"Eeeeeexxccccuuuuuusssseeeee meeeee." a petite voice called. Sol stood in the middle of a huge crowd. Leo was behind her, looking bewildered at the abundance of Pokemon in one area. "Leo! Can you make a path?" she asked sweetly. Leo nodded reluctantly, floating above the crowd. He then used Hex, creating a creepy face. The Pokemon that saw him ran, and the two Pokemon walked through to the side of the road.
Back to top Go down
Team Mistral
Admin
Team Mistral

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:33 am

"Oh dear, Arceus! What the- -" Nathan nearly ran away screaming like a girl hadn't it been that Anna grabbed him by the feathers and dragged him back. The two small pokemon had nearly been trampled by the crowd.

The ralts let go of her partner and stared up at the strange pokemon, putting her hand on her hips, "Hey, what's your problem?" She called, though silently thankful for the breathing space. The torchic was shaking where he stood.
Back to top Go down
Team Ominous

Team Ominous

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:36 am

"We needed to get through. It is scary being so small, and entrapped within a large crowd." Sol announced. Leo nodded. "Exactly..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Team Oblivious
Admin
Team Oblivious

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:39 am

"Ohmygooness." Peach squeed, noticing the floating Litwick. "You're a candle! Candle, candle!" She giggled. Candles were the standard light in the night in the Pokemon world, so it's not a wonder they know what they are. "Mr. Scary Candle Litwick! Do you know which direction is north?" She asked innocently.

Cocking his head to the side, Plum noticed the hold up in the streets, and that Peach was in the middle of it. "Ummmmm. . . Maybe I should go over there. . . " He said, as two Beautifly fluttered past obliviously. He looked after them, and began at a turtle-like pace towards them carelessly.
Back to top Go down
Team Ominous

Team Ominous

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:43 am

Litwick held a sad expression, while Sol floated forward. "Hey! He is a candle, not a compas!. Get directions somewhere else!" she shouted defensively. Litwick looked up with a grateful smile.
Back to top Go down
Team Mistral
Admin
Team Mistral

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:45 am

Out of pure curiosity, Nate skitted over to Leo and started blowing on his small flame, seeing if it would go out.

"Would you rather be trampled to death?" Isanna glared him down through her bangs.
Back to top Go down
Team Ominous

Team Ominous

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:49 am

The flame ceased to go out, and Leo looked startled, blowing an Ember at Nathan.

Sol huffed. "Well, Leo can't he's a ghost. And secondly, I can...float.. she stopped her self. "Oh how can I be so stupid!?
Back to top Go down
Team Oblivious
Admin
Team Oblivious

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:50 am

Peach didn't flinch or seem to notice. "Oh, you, blobby thingy! Which way is north?" She looked positively gleeful, as if she didn't mean to be offensive at all. It was hard to tell, but the baby Pokemon was innocent and sometimes blatantly honest. Her Slowpoke pal crawled over to her, without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Team Ominous

Team Ominous

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:54 am

Sol's eye twitched. "Blobby...thing?" she repeated. "For your information, I'm a Solosis! And I'm not some blob! I'm a living representation of your cell cycle.!" she screeched. Leo quickly floated over, trying to calm her.
Back to top Go down
Team Oblivious
Admin
Team Oblivious

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:56 am

"Cells are bad. Bad Pokemon go in cells." She mused, spinning on one foot. "Solosis? I've heard of those. I never thought you'd be so squishy, and gooey, and blobby!" The Smoochum ran over to Sol, about to kiss, or hug, or something, but tripped before she made it. She got back up afterwards, not seeming to notice anything, but began to tear up as she saw dirt on her torso. She began to bawl.
Back to top Go down
Team Ominous

Team Ominous

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:00 am

Sol pouted. "Well that's what you get." she huffed. Leo though floated over to Peach. "Are you alright?..." he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Team Clockwork

Team Clockwork

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:38 pm

"You know, someday or other, you're gonna have to fight instead of read all the time," said a high-pitched voice.
A sigh was heared next. Then, the sighing voice preceeded to say: "I know, I know. But my mom never taught me how!" it whined.
That's when two figured emerged into the Tow Square. One was a small black-and-red fox, a Zorua, and the other, a light gray, bushy fox with a red scarf, a shiny Eevee.
The Zorua rolled his eyes. "Dusk, come on. That's what you always say. So you're telling me that she taught you to read, but not fight?" His tone was an accusing sneer.
The Eevee began pouting once more. "That's not what I said at all, Eli- Look out for the-"
Thump.
Elisha the Zorua flopped backwards and began to growl irritably. He'd bumped right into Sol.
Eli stood and glared. "Watch where you're going!"
Dusk shook his head sighed once more.
Back to top Go down
Team Kitsune

Team Kitsune

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:53 pm

"Anna, you've got to pick up the pase," a voice said. "I'm trying, Emma!" another voice said.
An Eevee with red streaks in her head fur, a blue bandana with a heart in the middle, and red eyes, and a Nidoran F came into the Town Square. "Finally we're here," the Eevee said. "Took long enough," the Nidoran F sighed. "Well now that we're hear Anna, we should at least get used to it," the Eevee said. "Whatever," the Nidoran sighed.
Emma the Eevee and Anna the Nidoran F then walked around the Town Square.
Back to top Go down
Team Ominous

Team Ominous

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Sol turned around, expressing the most spiteful and evil face you could imagine on a small blob. "What were you saying, fox..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Team Oblivious
Admin
Team Oblivious

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Smoochum spun around, towards Sol, as she heard the faint squeak that came whenever the Zorua bumped into her. "Sloshy, squishy, squeaky fun! Solosis is gooey, slithery, fun fun fun, bouncy, boingy, droopy, doingy, goopy fun!" She sang, twirling around gracefully.
"Urmm. . . bouncy, boingy! Yeahhh! Hahahah!" Plum's voice mused in. "Dingy, singy. . pouncy. . fun!" He said, but didn't really sing. After a minute, he began to chew on his tail again.
Back to top Go down
Team Ominous

Team Ominous

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:06 pm

Litwick looked worried. "Miss Smoochum. I don't think Sol likes being described like that..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Team Mistral
Admin
Team Mistral

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:18 pm

Deciding to lay back and watch the show, Isanna heard a few voices being called, one sounding very familiar to her own. "Well, I guess I can't be known as Anna anymore." she muttered to her partner, a small smile on her face.
"Do you think all these pokemon are rescue teams too?" Nathan muttered back, sending a small spiteful ember in the litwick's way then hiding behind the ralts.
She shrugged. "Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Team Clockwork

Team Clockwork

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:36 pm

Eli snorted at Sol, unafraid of it's 'evil blob face', as he called it. "I said; Watch where you're going!"

Dusk turned his head to look at Isanna and Nathaniel, and blinked. "Oh, hello. Are you two a rescue team, by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Team Cleave

Team Cleave

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Two figures padded into the square, one a four-legged fox-like figure, and one a two-legged dinosaur. The eevee's cyan spiked collar and the axew's cyan collar obviously marked them as outsiders here. The shiny eevee nonchalantly looked around, taking in what she might need for future reference.
Back to top Go down
Team Destiny >w<

Team Destiny >w<

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:19 pm

A small crab-like pokemon waddled into the square, a large rock laying humbly on its back. A small fire mouse-like pokemon sat upon it, its eyes closed. "Alright, Leroy," she breathed, "let's look around! Wow! It's sooo pretty here! First let's get some oran berries.." The Dwebble crawled over to the center. Let's introduce ourselves!" he decided, watching all of the happy joyful pokemon chatting. A loud shriek emitted from atop his rock. "EEEEP! That's the scariest thing ever! EEEEWWW! She turned away and covered her eyes. Leo seemed to creep her out. He was a floating candle after all. "Sheesh. I thought bug pokemon were the creepiest..? Leroy muttered. He came over, feeling quite embarrassed from his partner's outburst. "Hello," he said, "we're new here, so I thought we'd introduce ourselves!"

ooc: don't ask me how a cyndaquil can see.. but if you think THAT'S weird, go ask brock =w=
Back to top Go down
Team Mistral
Admin
Team Mistral

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:43 am

Isanna suddenly had a boastful glow around her. "We are! We're Team Mistral.." she smiled at Dusk, "And you are too?" There were an awful amount of pairs in the town center...

The torchic let out a cry of alarm at the two newest pokemon. "Ah- uh- oh- H-hi..." He hid behind his partner, gazing at them curiously.

Last edited by Team Mistral on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Team Destiny >w<

Team Destiny >w<

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:14 am

The Cyndaquil let out another shriek as the Torchic did. Leroy head-palmed (or clawed .w.) his face. "We're gonna be a rescue team, too!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Team Ominous

Team Ominous

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Sol glared at the Zorue. [color=pink]"Well, fox boy, I suppose you should get some glasses and maybe raise your IQ a few points, because as far as I'm concerned, the one actually walking is at fault in this situation!" the enraged mitosis structure roared, not bothering with Peach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit   First Visit Empty

Back to top Go down

First Visit
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explorers of Life :: Roleplay :: The City of Life :: Town Square-
Jump to: